Who we serve
ABA Therapy Solutions Clinic Services are for toddlers through age 5 who are diagnosed with autism, Down syndrome, and related developmental disabilities.
ABA Clinic Services
ABA clinic services are available from our Stuart and St. Lucie West locations. They are perfect settings for toddlers up to age 5 who will benefit from ABA. Here are some of the things parents can expect to receive from our clinic services:
- Developmental and Behavioral Assessments– These assessments will help determine developmental and behavioral issues and an individualized treatment plan for each child.
- Verbal Behavior– We will focus on communication and language development by introducing the meaning of the word as it applies to everyday interactions, objects, and functions.
- Essential Daily Functions– As a group and individually, our behavior technicians will assist in the process of toilet training, hygiene, appropriate dressing, and feeding therapy, which will teach your child how to eat.
- Pre-Academic Skills– The introduction and practice of the use of letters and numbers as meaningful symbols and the importance of reading and remembering parts of a story.
- Social Interactions– We will work on the development of social skills and play with children through observation and interaction at different academic levels.
- Identifying and Decreasing Problem Behaviors– Based on the behavior assessment performed during the initial evaluation, specific behaviors will be identified and a treatment plan will be developed to redirect poor behavior.
- Parent Training– We will collaborate with parents and caregivers to ensure consistency with effective treatment strategies for optimal outcomes.
ABA therapy in a clinic environment
Why Choose ABA Clinic Services from ABA Therapy Solutions?
The programs and treatment plans will be based on assessment data and current research in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as well as your child’s individual needs.
ABA Therapy Solutions’ mission is to develop socially-significant behaviors for individuals with autism, Down syndrome, and other developmental delays.
Our ABA clinics are clean, well-stocked with training materials, and recently refurbished. Our team is friendly, well-trained, and experienced. We are focused on providing the highest possible quality of services with the time, care, and compassion that your loved one deserves.