What we do
Occupational Therapy services are available at ABA Therapy Solutions. Therapists use evidence-based practices to support participation, performance, and function in everyday life. They are a great resource for strategies, tools, and equipment, to help children with obstacles that keep them from fully participating in the classroom.
ABA Therapy Solutions has OT services available from our Stuart and St. Lucie West clinics. They address developmental concerns or delays in daily life for toddlers up to age 5 who are benefiting from ABA.
Occupational Therapy Services:
- Handwriting Skills– addresses vision, eye-hand coordination, muscle memory, posture, body control, letter formation, and writing tool association
- Strength and Coordination Skills– these are important to perform everyday functions such as holding a pencil, brushing teeth
- Gross Motor Skills– these address carrying heavy school bags, walking, running, skipping, climbing, throwing a ball, etc.
- Play Skills– these focus on the engagement in self-motivated activities associated with enjoyment and the ability to plan and sequence play activities, problem solves challenges, and generalized sills from one activity or toy to another.
- Self-Care Skills– these are the everyday tasks necessary to participate in life activities such as dressing, eating, bathing, and more.
- Socialization Skills- used to communicate with others and relating to people.
Why Choose Occupational Therapy from ABA Therapy Solutions?
Jaime Krisel is a licensed Occupational Therapist with over 12 years of experience serving South Florida. She will work with your child to build or fine-tune their skills so that your child will successfully develop at an appropriate age level.
Our Occupational Therapy suite is clean, well-stocked with OT equipment. ABA Therapy Solutions is committed to working with children to help them be as independent as possible.