Are you a paraprofessional, therapist, BCaBA or BCBA currently interested in working with individuals with autism in Florida? Call us at (772) 678-6704.
We’re growing and always looking for talented professionals!
You can also apply online by filling out the application at the link below:Apply Now
Board Certified Behavior Analyst: All Areas
Full-Time In-home Services
The BCBA is responsible for providing accurate behavioral assessments, development of individualized behavior programs, and implementation of programs to individuals with Autism and related disabilities. Typical responsibilities include completing functional assessments, developing behavior support plans, training and participating in dynamic service teams. This position is flexible in scheduling and provides opportunities to work in a wide array of environments. Therefore, a professional attitude, approach to daily work and overall appearance are essential.
Education: Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution conferred in a degree program in which the candidate completed a BACB approved course sequence.
Experience: Training in Applied Behavior Analysis. At least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of children with ASD preferred.
Licenses and Certifications: Current certification as a BCBA through the BACB
- Conduct behavior assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs, student analysts and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
- Certified BCBA in good standing
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
Competitive Benefit Package Including:
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
ABA Behavior Technician (RBT): All areas
Contract In-home services
- Implement treatment protocols as per the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Collect and summarize data
- Implement feedback delivered during live supervision and from written evaluations
- Satisfactorily pass treatment integrity checks and ongoing evaluations
- Attend client staffings and trainings
- Previous experience in ABA, psychology, social work, or other related fields is a plus
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or at least 2 years of experience working with children in a therapy setting
- Registered Behavior Technician through the BACB
- Reliable Transportation
- Laptop/Computer/Internet Access
- Pass Level II Background Screening/Drug Screening
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
- Current Medicaid Provider ID number a plus
As a Behavior Therapist, ABA Therapy Solutions will train qualified candidates in the techniques of Applied Behavior Analysis.
· Flexible Part Time and Full Time schedules
· Morning, afternoon and/or evening availability M-F
· Weekend shifts available
Training Opportunities include:
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential Training and supervision
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) internship
Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) internship